Nau mai, haere mai!Welcome to the Long COVID Registry Aotearoa New Zealand
Studies show that around 10–20% of people infected by COVID-19 may go on to develop long COVID. This means there may be some 200,000 individuals impacted by long COVID in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Participant information includes:
This research project will establish a long COVID registry which will provide data to better understand the burden of long COVID in Aotearoa New Zealand. For more information please see the Participant Information for:
- An overview of why we are doing this study.
- What it involves you doing.
- The potential benefits and risks to you.
- What happens at the end of the study.
To take part in the study and join the Long COVID Registry you need to log in using a Google account.
- We have done this so that the registry data are protected using a secure and encrypted authentication (login) method.
- If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one here for free.
- Google does not get access to your data.
If you don’t have access to the internet or you are unable to use the internet but still wish to take part, we can register you via a telephone interview.
Please phone 0800 532 150 and leave message with your name, contact number and best time for someone from the research team to phone you back.